Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't Cry Because its Over, Smile Because it Happened :)

My 30th and final post is being submitted from my bed in Fargo. I landed in Fargo last night as planned and was greeted by Aaron and Devin. After Spicy Pie for dinner I went home to shower and start unpacking. Contrary to my usual style, all I did was expand all of my stuff to every surface in my room which was left that way overnight because Rachel, Katie, Zach, and Aaron all came over to see me and we just talked for a while. It feels so good to hear stories about old friends again! Not that I didn't love all the time spent with my group in Europe but it's just different. They left when they decided I was going to pass out right in front of them, which I almost did when I fell asleep at my computer not 5 minutes later. I woke up at 4:30 this morning and worried that I wouldn't fall back to sleep because that's 11:30 in Belgium but I did and now it's about 10:00 and I'm going to start some laundry before I go to class and grocery shopping with Nick. I'm sure I've said it before but I'm so glad I went on this trip and thankful for all the things I've learned and friends I've made. So special thanks to Mom and Dad for making it happen and supporting me in everything I do, I really couldn't do it without you!

Love,
Jencacious

No comments:

Post a Comment